Learn how to implement next-generation enterprise communication solutions with WebRTC
WebRTC is the latest set of technologies for developers of enterprise communication solutions, offering significant advantages, such as improved ease of use for customers and ability to add real time communication, both voice and video, to a wide variety of new applications.
View the webinar to understand how developers can make the most of WebRTC. It looks at:
- WebRTC and its advantages
- Real-world considerations for implementation
- Interconnect issues and challenges
- Project examples using the Spirent portfolio
- WebRTC and IMS – 3GPP Release 13, VoLTE, ViLTE and RCS