A complete VoIP client framework for developing HD video-enabled applications
Manufacturers, application developers and service providers can add video calling and rich communication services and features into their solutions. Softil’s BEEHD for desktop, personal devices and mobile phones is a complete H.323 and SIP VoIP client framework solution, to launch high quality services for Android and iOS-based devices quickly.
- No VoIP knowledge necessary
- Fully functional VoIP client for voice and video communications
- multi protocol H.323, SIP, IMS, VoLTE and ViLTE
- Fast time-to-market
- Sample GUI application included
- Easy-to-use API enabling integration into your application
- Fully Functional VoIP Client
- Multi-protocol (SIP and H.323)
- Screen Sharing (BFCP and H.239)
- Remote Open APIs
- Web launcher supporting Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- NAT Traversal (ICE and H.460)
- Video Codecs – H.265, H.264, H.264/SVC, H.263
- Audio Codecs – AMR, EVS, G.711, G.722, G.722.1, G.729
For developers of
- Unified Communications clients
- VoIP app
- VoIP Clients
- SIP Clients
- H.323 Clients
- Visual communication clients
- Video conferencing clients
- IP Video Intercom
- Data collaboration applications
- IM & presence clients
- Soft videophones
- Personal Media Players
Interested in BEEHD?
Get in touch now to find out more.
The future of mobile communications
Get to market fast
The Softil BEEHD client framework offers chipset vendors, device manufacturers, system integrators, and service providers an out-of-the-box IP-based voice and video (V2oIP) communication solution suitable for any platform.
BEEHD for Desktop
BEEHD for Desktop Client Framework offers a complete solution for adding high definition video to any desktop application
BEEHD for Personal Android Devices
BEEHD for Personal Devices is a complete video communications client framework solution, allowing service providers and developers to launch video calling services for their Android OS-based devices.
BEEHD for Personal iOS Devices
BEEHD for Personal Devices is a complete video communications client framework solution, allowing service providers and developers to launch video calling services for their iOS-based devices.