Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are tiny data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Softil to provide analytics regarding use of the Softil website. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
Additionally, when you visit the Site and request information we collect certain information from you, such as your name, name of your company, job title, country of residence and contact information (email and/or phone). We refer to this information as “Personal Information.”
The legal basis for collecting your information:
- Softil will only process your information with your approved consent
- By filling out the on-line form you have in essence provided us with your consent
- Softil process your information as needed to fulfil your request to obtain information about our products
- Softil process your information where we are required to do so by law (for example, where it is required to retain information in connection with potential litigation
- Softil processes your information when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights. For example, Softil has a legitimate interest in: (1) ensuring that Our Website is operating effectively; (2) delivering requested free trials of our products and services; (3) cloud-based offerings, other products and services, or Customer Support function; (4) customizing and improving our marketing activities; and (5) communicating with you in order to offer you new products, services and promotions and to get your feedback.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We store the Personal Information that we collect generally when you request information about our products. Additionally, we use this Personal Information to:
Communicate with you; and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We may also use Device Information to show ads relevant to your inferred interests on other websites around the Internet.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We never share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrants or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Common Links Include:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Israel and the United States.
When you fill out the form through the Site in order to receive further product information, we will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Raul Wallenberg 24, Tel-Aviv 6971924, Israel