The 3G-324M Stack is an essential development tool for a wide range of 3G products, handsets and servers. The 3G-324M Stack has several important add-ons focused on the special needs of specific product types, making it the most versatile stack for any kind of application. The 3G-324M Stack comes built-in with fast call setup time implementations (WNSRP and MONA) which are based on Softil patented technologies.
Formerly Radvision 3G-324M Toolkit
The 3G-324M Stack is used to develop
The 3G-324M stack includes a set of APIs to develop multimedia communication solutions for 3G servers and handsets. It can also be used to develop multimedia-based solutions for UMTS and TD-SCDMA networks. Softil’s 3G-324M Toolkit delivers very high performance with a small memory footprint.
The 3G-324M stack is designed for video telephony applications over live circuit switch (UMTS, TD-SCDM) networks. The 3G-324M architecture is divided into several modules and Add-ons.
The 3G-324M stack comes with:
- Full source code
- Complete source code
- Sample application
- Full documentation: Programmer guide, Reference guide, Special GCF and Interoperability guide, and Porting guide (for unsupported operating systems)
- Training Version upgrades Professional customer support
- Turnkey solutions (upon request)
- Porting services (upon request)
- Access to all sections in the 3G-324M community site