The award-winning, Softil H.323 Protocol Toolkit implements all mandatory H.323 features and offers the most extensive implementation of optional capabilities.
The current Softil release is ITU-T H.323 version 7 compliant, supports the latest standards and is fully backward compatible.
Formerly Radvision H.323 Protocol ToolKit, Radvision H.323 Protocol Stack or H.323 SDK
The H.323 stack can be used to develop:
- IP phones
- VoIP-enabled chipsets
- Room systems
- Session Border Controllers (SBCs)
The H.323 Stack comes with
- Full source code
- Complete source code sample application
- Full documentation, programmer’s guide and reference guide
- Porting guide (for unsupported operating systems)
- Version upgrades
- Professional customer support
- Turnkey solutions (upon request)
- Porting services (upon request)
IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) was developed by 3GPP and it is a SIP-based network that serves as the infrastructure for service, call, and session control in advanced mobile networks. IMS is deployed in 3G/4G and LTE networks, as well as many other types of networks, such as fixed telephony, packet cable, and more.