The Softil IMS SIP ToolKit is a powerful and highly versatile set of tools to facilitate development of IMS SIP applications while reducing development time and costs. The ToolKit includes all the required components, including an extensive choice of quick start sample applications that enable full user control and flexibility, a GUI test application, and detailed documentation. The IMS SIP Tools are fully compliant with IETF and 3GPP standards.
Formerly Radvision IMS SIP Stack, part of Radvision IMS Express
IMS SIP Toolkit Highlights
- P-headers: private SIP headers for IMS
- IPv6 support: the mandatory IMS transportation level
- Signaling compression: mandatory IMS request for signaling between UE and P-CSCF
- Support for IM URI, PRES URI, and TEL URI
- ENUM: translation between phone numbers or TEL URI to SIP URI
- Support for different event packages, such as presence, reg-event
- Support for instant messaging (IM)
- HTTP DIGEST using 3GPP AKA Authentication -“AKAv1-MD5”
- IPsec: IP security
- Security agreement negotiation, as defined in RFC 3329
- Support for mobile registration using Service-route and Path headers
- ED-137 / ED137 / ED137B standard support
IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) was developed by 3GPP and it is a SIP-based network that serves as the infrastructure for service, call, and session control in advanced mobile networks. IMS is deployed in 3G/4G and LTE networks, as well as many other types of networks, such as fixed telephony, packet cable, and more.