The SIP Server Platform is a Software Development Kit (SDK) that provides all the necessary building blocks required to develop SIP Server applications. Using the SIP Server Platform, developers can easily implement a wide variety of SIP server applications, such as IMS servers or Unified Communications applications. The SIP Server Platform is part of a family of IMS and SIP products and services, such as the IMS Developer’s Suite and IMS SIP Server solutions.
Formerly Radvision SIP Server Platform or SIP Server Framework
For developers of:
- IMS Application servers: Presence, event notifications, call control, billing
- Interworking function
- SCIM (Service capability Interaction Manager)
- Security gateway
- SBC (Session Border Controller)
Did you know?
The Presence and Events module can be used for applications other than presence, such as control systems for trains and transportation.
The SIP Server Platform architecture is composed of modules suitable for developing many SIP server applications, such as SIP proxy or SIP B2BUA.
- Source code with highly-flexible API
for maximum control
- Mix and match modular architecture
- Comprehensive documentation and samples for rapid kick-start
- Comprehensive up-to-date standards conformance—IETF, 3GPP,TISPAN
- Proven robust performance and worldwide interoperability
- Multiple OS support and flexible OS portability
- Market-leading performance and scalability
- Low footprint
- High maintainability and professional customer support
- Support for proprietary SIP responses/headers
- Parallel and serial message forking
- Loose and strict routing
- Loop detection
Presence and event notifications:
- Support for generic event packages
- Partial Presence
- Support for WINFO
Separate control on each call-leg for creating sophisticated services
The SIP Server platform is continuously upgraded to support the latest IETF SIP and IMS SIP standards. For more information please refer to the product specifications.
The SIP Server Platform is continuously tested at all major inter-op events.
OS Abstraction Layer (a.k.a. common core) makes the SIP Server Platform future-proof. When you decide to change or upgrade the underlying operating system, your previous investment is protect.